Mar 08 2012
Give a whole new meaning to ‘Spring Cleaning’ this season with a fresh Spring make-over for your home. With light, warmer days and beautiful blooms sprouting at every turn, Spring is the ideal time for bringing a fresh new look to your home! Pastels are a must for Spring with soft greens and pinks featuring heavily in this season’s shop window displays. For extra zest, break up the subtle palette with vibrant shades of pink. Don’t forget, Spring is all about pretty florals, so embrace them to the full with floral fabrics and wall art! And with Easter around the corner, it can’t hurt to throw in the odd endearing bunny rabbit for good measure!
That in mind, we’ve put together some of the best buys for Spring home decor available this season…
1. Colour Scheme inspired by Pantone colours: Orchid Pink(13-2010 TXC), Pink U and Seafoam Green (12-0313 TXC).
2. Thomas Kent Willow Arabaic Mantle Clock – amazon.co.uk
3. Embroidered Rosa Pink Canvases – Next
4. Reupholstery in Timeless Chenille fabric - Plumbs Reupholstery
5. Crackle Ball Floor Lamp – Very
6. Rita Rabbit Door Stop – Marks & Spencer
7. Lily Flame Daisy Dip Candle in a Tin – John Lewis
8. Made-to-measure Curtains in Orchids fabric – Plumbs Curtains