Making your Furniture Beautiful Again
The benefits of loose covers are indisputable; there is no simpler or more practical way to refresh and revitalise your much loved furniture, giving your sofa or suite the new lease of life it needs. For over 50 years Plumbs have been making quality Made-to-Measure Loose Covers for your furniture. During that time we have covered virtually every style of furniture on the market, including sofas, chairs and footstools from leading brand names such as Parker Knoll, Laura Ashley and Duresta.
Watch below as one of our Home Consultants recovers this chair in one of Plumbs beautiful fabrics...
- The process is simple and practical; loose covers fit closely over your existing upholstery or can replace any existing loose covers that you may already have on your furniture.
- You are simply recycling your sofa or suite using a quality hand crafted, British Made product, so you don’t have to let go of your favourite sofa because it no longer fits the style of your home!
- Loose Covers are extremely versatile; almost all of our loose covers are machine washable, which means you can wash and refit your covers for a fresh look, time after time. No mess, no fuss, and is perfect even if you like to regularly update the look of your home.
- After you have requested your free home visit, our fabulous Home Consultants will guide you through the process of choosing the right fabrics for your home.
- Your Home Consultant will then take measurements of your sofa or suite (up to 100-150 measurements will be taken for your designer loose covers) as well as photographs from every angle.
- These measurements and photographs will be sent to the drawing office who will create the patterns for your loose covers, before transferring them to a computer; traditional skills meet technological expertise to ensure a beautiful finish.
- Your Loose Covers will then be brought together by our machinists, drawing upon their years of experience, before undergoing a rigorous checking procedure.
- Finally, your beautiful new Loose Covers are carefully packed and sent to your Home Consultant, who will fit your Loose Covers for you to enjoy.