If you're feeling the love this Valentines Day (or even if you're not), why not take inspiration from all the holiday has to offer! Think roses are red, chocolates are brown and therein lies a beautifully rich colour scheme for a decadent living room. You can also look to Valentines for accessories and ornamental inspiration! Hearts are hot designs on the high street and can be used in so many different ways around the house, as we found out in last week's post: 'Show Your Home Some Love'
So, spare a thought this February for how you can create a room you can really fall in love with! We've scoured the high street and online stores to give you an idea of what could be achieved with St Valentine in mind...
1. Colour Scheme inspired by Pantone
Colours: Mars Red (18-1655 TCX), 4685c and Seal Brown (19-1314 TCX)
2. Tatton Linen Damask Wallpaper - Laura Ashley
3. Embracing Couple Statue - Next
4. Brown Hoop Table Lamp - The Lighting Centre
5. Dakota Sideboard - Very
6. Reupholstery in Horizon Fabric - Plumbs Reupholstery
7. Red Ceramic Hearts - Next
8. Red Marie Therese 5 Light Chandelier - litecraft.co.uk
9. Victorian Floral Heart Storage Stool - Past Times
10. Made-to-Measure Curtains in Cotton Velvet Fabric - Plumbs Curtains