This year is going to be something special as the Ideal Home Show celebrates its 100 years of Innovation and Inspirational ideas for the home and garden. Here are just some of the things you'll see: Kitchen Ideas
- For the heart of the home, there will be a stunning range of inspirational ideas to feast your eyes upon. From traditional timbered kitchen furniture to cutting edge stainless steel cutlery, an enviable smorgasbord of kitchen and culinary delights. There is even a "Chef’s Kitchen Theatre" featuring cooking demonstrations from celebrity cooks. Interior Ideas
- Let your imagination run riot with the dazzling displays of interior designs and home furnishings. You will everything from the fun, the functional, the innovative and the opulent. Don’t forget to visit the home even the Joneses can’t keep up with – the ultimate Dream Home and Guest House. Bathroom Ideas
- Indulge yourself with the wonderful eclectic collection of bathroom and sanitary ware products. Then see how the other half bathes with celebrity bathrooms attraction developed in association with Madam Tussuad’s. Garden Ideas
- For the great outdoor living, a great selection of innovative and inspirational solutions. From furniture to patios, gadgets to gazebos, everything you need in the garden to make it look rosy. Home Improvement
- Love your home and add value, too, with thousands of inspiring ideas to DIY for. From loft conversions to ideas for reducing your carbon footprint, don’t jut look to improve, look to impress. Don’t miss out on the two show houses either, which take a sneaky glimpse into low-carbon high design future.
You can sign up to the newsletter here
to keep up to date with the latest exciting developments from the show. Or book your tickets here...