At the beginning of the year Pantone announced their colour of choice for 2012 as Tangerine Tango
and since then we've seen it cropping up everywhere! A few months into the year and you can deck your whole house out with Tangerine Tango inspired products and designs. And what better colour to bring some fun and vibrancy to your home.
With that in mind, we thought it would be fun to see what we could find on the high street and online. It seems the heart of the home, the kitchen, has most fully embraced this year's hottest colour trend with a wealth of appliances, utensils and culinary bric a brac all available in Tangerine Tango...
1. Colour Scheme inspired by Pantone Colour of the Year: Tangerine Tango (17-1463 TCX)
2. Orange Poppy in Glass Vase - Matalan
3. Made-to-Measure Blinds in 'Katie - Autumn' fabric - Plumbs
4. Rainbow Orange Cafetiere - La Cafetiere
5. Gmundner Ceramics Selection Orange - porzellantreff.de
6. Made-to-Measure Dining Chair Covers in 'Turin-Honey' fabric - Plumbs
7. Colourworks Accessories Reversible Chopping Board - Kitchen Craft
8. Smeg 28yo1 Orange Refrigerator - Comet