Request a free visit0800 019 0505
Pelmets, Headings & Tie-Backs
Our Curtain accessories offer you the perfect opportunity to put the finishing touches to your window dressings.
Why not ask for a free home visit from your local Plumbs consultant. They will give you free advice without obligation about all of our curtain accessories so you can decide which are the right options for you.
Pelmets offer a stylish way to conceal the fixtures and fittings of your curtains, plus they also aid in conserving heat by adding an extra layer to help insulate your room.
Box Pleat Pelmets
- The box pelmet is suitable for a more formal situation and is suited to a pelmet board or duo rail.
Bound Edge Pelmets
- The Bound Edge Pelmet is suitable for a pelmet board. Standard drop ranges from 20.3 cm (8") at the centre to 30.5 cm (12") at the edges.
- A Border pelmet can really deliver a stylish look. A contrast colour edge perhaps to match cushions or other accessories.
Straight Frilled Pelmets
- The Straight Frilled Pelmet offers a more traditional look for your window dressing.
Pinch Pleat Button Pelmets
- Pinch Pleat Button Pelmet is suitable for both pelmet board or duo rail. Alternative button colours are also available to create a beautiful co-ordinated new look.
We offer three types of heading for your curtains, Pencil Pleat, Pinch Pleat and Eyelets.
- Pencil Pleat is considered to be the traditional standard heading for curtains.
- Pinch Pleat offer a more sophisticated finished look for your curtains.
- Eyelet’s offer a more modern low maintenance option for your curtains.
We can currently offer you ‘Bound Edge’ tie-backs.
Bound Edge Tie-back
- A traditional and practical solution to keep your curtains looking neat and tidy.