Request a free visit0800 019 0505
Two Very Different Looks for Autumn!
Autumn is one of the best times of year for home style inspiration. With the natural world undergoing spectacular transformations and the weather experiencing dramatic change on a daily basis, there are many different ways we can interpret the season.
The typical autumnal colours of burnt orange and fiery reds can give homes an instant glow. Break up the amber hues with warm neutral bases of creams and browns.
1) Premier Zeus Orange Glass Floor Lamp - Inspire My Home
2) Loose Chairs covers in Katie - Autumn Fabric - Plumbs
3) Glass Mosaic Tealights - Next
4) Evening Fern Metal Wall Art - Very
5) Rattan Storage Trunk - John Lewis
For a more earthy approach, choose a black and brown scheme with accents of rust or olive. Remember to extend the theme with your finishing touches. I love this windswept tree as a focal point above a fire place, even if it is designed for the garden!
6) Matisse Leaf Wallpaper - Charcoal - Sanderson
7) Windswept Tree Wall Art - UK Garden Products
8.) Cubes Coffee Table - Argos
9) Scatter Cushions in Oracle & Octavia - Parchment Fabrics - Plumbs
Which Autumnal Colours Do You Prefer?