Request a free visit0800 019 0505
1. The prize draw is open to residents of mainland UK aged 18 and over.
2. The prize draw is not open to employees or agencies of Plumbs Ltd, their group companies or family members or anyone else connected to the prize draw.
3. Entrants into the prize draw shall be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
4. To enter the prize draw you must sign up to our newsletter in guidance with legitimate interest. If you have any questions about how to enter or otherwise in connection with the prize draw please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with "Prize Draw" in the subject line.
5. Only one entry per person, Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
7. The prize draw opens 5th September 2019 and closes at midnight on 30th September 2019. Entries received outside of this time period will not be considered.
8. A winner will be selected from the data captured and they will receive the £100 M&S voucher prize. The prize draw includes delivery to UK mainland only.
9. The winners will be selected at random and will take place on or after 3rd October.
10. The winner will be announced via email with the email address provided. If the winner does not respond within 14 days of being notified of their win, the winner's prize will be forfeited and Plumbs shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
11. Date of despatch of the prize will be negotiated with the winner.
12. The prize is non exchangeable, non-transferable and not redeemable for cash or any other prize.
13. The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the prize draw.
14. Plumbs Ltd reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this prize draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outsides its reasonable control.
15. Plumbs shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations relating to this prize draw where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to weather conditions, fire, flood or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.