Request a free visit0800 019 0505
Competition Terms and Conditions
Scatter cushion competition terms and conditions.
1. The prize draw is open to residents of mainland UK aged 18 and over.
2. The prize draw is not open to employees or agencies of Plumbs Ltd, their group companies or family members or anyone else connected to the prize draw.
3. Entrants into the prize draw shall be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
4. To enter the prize draw you must like and share our prize draw Facebook post or like and comment on our Instagram post, posted on the official Plumbs Ltd Facebook page. If you have any questions about how to enter or otherwise in connection with the prize draw please email us at email@example.com with "Facebook Prize Draw" in the subject line.
5. Only one entry per person, Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
7. The prize draw opens at 6pm on Tuesday 7th May 2019 and closes at midnight on Tuesday 14th May 2019. Entries received outside of this time period will not be considered.
8. A winner will be selected from the Facebook post and Instagram post and they will receive the set of 4 scatter cushions promoted in the post. The prize draw includes delivery of the scatter cushions to UK mainland only.
9. The winners will be selected at random and will take place on or after 15th May 2019.
10. The winner will be announced on Facebook / Instagram and private messaged via Facebook / Instagram. If the winner does not respond within 14 days of being notified of their win, the winner's prize will be forfeited and Plumbs shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
11. Date of despatch of the prize will be negotiated with the winner.
12. The prize is non exchangeable, non-transferable and not redeemable for cash or any other prize.
13. The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the prize draw.
14. Plumbs Ltd reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this prize draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outsides its reasonable control.
15. Plumbs shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations relating to this prize draw where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to weather conditions, fire, flood or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.