Request a free visit0800 019 0505
Can you spot the items in these six self-isolation scenes?
Bored of the endless Netflix binges, awkward video meetings and incessant spring cleaning?
Well, Plumbs are here to save you from the monotony of quarantine with our baffling brainteasers. All you need to do is scroll through these all-too familiar scenarios of self-isolation and find the object hiding from view.
Can you spot the remote in a sea of sofas? Will you collar the dog listening in on the office call? Find out below - just remember to check back soon for all the answers.
1. Find the chopsticks in the takeaway
2. Find the crayon in the floral wallpaper
3. Find the dog on the video call
4. Find the Marigold gloves in the marigolds
5. Find the TV remote in the sofas
6. Find the USB stick in the makeshift home office
Got your eye on one or two home improvements with time to spare? Head over to the Plumbs website and browse our collection of curtains, sofa covers and reupholstery fabrics to make your space look beautiful during quarantine.