*This competition is now closed
Vote in our Twitter Competition and you could win a newly reupholstered chair!
Please welcome Roger, the rattan relic, and Freya, the floral firecracker, as they go head-to-head in a battle for survival! Plumbs have intercepted these two chairs on their journey to the scrap heap, but only one can be saved... And their fate rests in your hands.
Who stays? You decide!
Click on the links above and show your support for the chair you think deserves a new lease of life. Who knows – the winner could soon be sitting in your living room!
Both Roger and Freya have their strengths, but who will be victorious when the two contestants compete for their chance to be fully refurbished?
Which will be reupholstered and returned to its former glory? And which will be eliminated, cast aside for a destiny on the scrap heap? (we’ll actually recycle the loser – no extra landfill, honest!)
Voting is easy –
- Simply click either chair to tweet your support for the one you want to save.
- Those that tweet to save the eventual winner, will automatically be entered into a competition to win the chair that has been crowned victorious.
- Once votes have been counted and the results are in, the competition winner can then choose how they’d like their chair to be reupholstered, from a range of selected fabrics*.
*Terms and Conditions
- The competition will run for 4 weeks until the 12/06/14.
- Only 1 entry per twitter user will be counted (where more than 1 entry is made, both entries will be classed as void).
- This competition is open to UK residents over the age of 18 only.
- The draw will be made at random from all entrants who voted for the chair with the most overall entries. The winner will be able to choose a fabric from a range pre-selected by Plumbs – no other will be made available.
- The winner must accept the item as it is provided and no adjustments may be made.
- The winning chair will be delivered within 12 weeks of the date that the winner is announced. We can only deliver to areas of the UK that are covered by our Reupholstery delivery service – please contact us for more information.
- By entering into the competition you agree to be involved in promotional activities if you’re drawn as the winner – this will include, as a minimum, photography with the winning chair and a photo of the chair in your home/office.